Citizens Financial Group In Store Banker Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

In Store Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group.

Applied online, including a math test. Was contacted by an HR recruiter by phone and had a phone interview. Was called a week later to schedule an interview with the Regional Manager. This interview included "aisle time" where I went into the aisles of the grocery store with the Regional Manager and Branch Manager and had to attempt to sell something to the shoppers. After interviewing with the Regional Manager, I was contacted by the HR recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions
  • The regional manager and branch manager went into the aisles of the grocery store with me and observed my interactions and sales attempts with shoppers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citizens Financial Group

In Store Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group.

Phone interview and then on site interview with the branch manager and regional manager

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be better for Citizens bank over any other job you are looking for?   Answer Question
    They offered me a base hourly pay rate and I took it.

In Store Banker Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2011.

I had applied online and was contacted by a recruiter within the week. My original interview was with the branch manager of another in-store branch for a different position. The interview went really well but the manager was unable to offer me a position within their branch so they referred me to another branch and set up the interview there for me. We communicated via email through the entire process and they helped guide me through the entire process. It was great for me having someone look out for me from within the company, eventhough I had no connection with them before the original interview. They really took me under their wing and saw to it that I'd find a position within the company because THEY felt I was definitely a quality candidate.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time that you had to stick up for a co-worker at the work place?   Answer Question

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!