Citizens Financial Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in January 2012.

3 step interview process

Interview Questions
    • Describe your worst branch management experience?   View Answer

In Store Banker Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group.

Applied online, including a math test. Was contacted by an HR recruiter by phone and had a phone interview. Was called a week later to schedule an interview with the Regional Manager. This interview included "aisle time" where I went into the aisles of the grocery store with the Regional Manager and Branch Manager and had to attempt to sell something to the shoppers. After interviewing with the Regional Manager, I was contacted by the HR recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • The regional manager and branch manager went into the aisles of the grocery store with me and observed my interactions and sales attempts with shoppers.   Answer Question

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in December 2012.

Internal candidate so it may be slightly different for external candidates but there was a posting and interaction with a HR representative prior to the interview which was not an interview at all it was a large and difficult analysis type question that took about an hour, no calculator and no help from the interviewer

Interview Questions
    • the entire problem was awkward and caught me off guard   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in December 2008.

Recruiter very rude. Invited me to fill out additional information on site. I didn't bother. I wouldn't waste my time with them.

Interview Questions
    • That is all you made at a previous employer?   View Answer

Extremely rude. They called me. I didn't call them.

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in July 2007.

First you must take an online assessment, if you fail, you cannot move forward with the interviewing process. If you pass, you will receive a phone call and do a phone interview. If you pass that, you can have a one on one interview with a branch manager, and ultimately, if they like you, your hired.

Interview Questions
    • Having no Banking experience, why do you think you are eligible for this position?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2009.

Interview process took longer than I expected - approximately 4-6 weeks. There was a total of 3 steps in the interview process consisting of an initial screening interview with HR and then three separate interview dates with various levels within the organization. The people and work culture were a positive.

Interview Questions
    • How does your background and experience compensate for your lack of experience in this particular industry?   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate modestly on salary

Senior Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in November 2009.

Interview process went on and on. They seemed very unorganized, unprofessional and unable to get any thing put together in a timely fashion. Initially had several phone converations with recruiter. A week or so late, I had a 1 hour call with HR. This was a very difficult interview. She asked many questions seemingly from a script. Next step was for her to talk with hiring manager. I did not hear back after two plus weeks so thought that I was out of the running.
    The finally called the recruiter back and scheduled a second phone interview with someone that would be a peer. Interview went well as he know what he was looking for and asked consise questions. Another week and a half go by. A third phone interview with another potential peer. Again interview went well. In this interview, she mentioned that alot of reorg just finished and that things were disorganized. She was not as knowledgeable as the previous interviewer. At the end it felt like I was interviewing her.
    The hiring manager only had 2 times that he could meet on two days notice. I could not meet at either of these times. I offered to make myself available at night or the weekend and many other times to get on his schedule. In talking wth the recruiter he said that they are notorious for a very long interview process. Recruiter told me that I was the only candidate to make it to this stage in the interview process. He would try to get on the "very busy" hiring managers calendar. Another week goes by. After about 10 weeks, I accept a position with another company as I got tired of the long drawn out process.

Interview Questions
    • When and how do you put together a risk plan?   Answer Question
    • Talk about your experience in dealing with difficult project stakeholder.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in March 2008.

received notice-----------doing various tests( personality, iq, skill, vocabulary, maths)--------phone invterview----interview----------notice of hire

Interview Questions
    • what professional experience did you have full-fill the requirement of this position.   Answer Question
    its entry level job, i didn't nogotiate

Project Manager Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in May 2008.

Be prepared well

Interview Questions
    Negotiation was with the staffing agency

Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in December 2009.

I originally applied online and during that process you have to take a series of test for math and such. I interviewed with 4 Branch Managers in One on Ones and then one interview with 3 Branch Managers. My advice would be to always dress for the job of the person that is interviewing you and prepare yourself by studying the company and some important things with their company and industry.

Interview Questions
    I was unable to negotiate, but I stated my concern and they did ask my desired pay and made an offer close to it.

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!