Citizens Financial Group Interview Questions & Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in January 2012.

3 step interview process

Interview Questions
    • Describe your worst branch management experience?   View Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in May 2009.

The interview process is first through phone interview and if you pass that you will receive an appointment to do a one to one interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time and where you did something out of the ordinary to satisfy a customer?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in September 2009.

There was an initial phone screening that lasted about 10 minutes. After speaking about why I wanted to pursue the career and my past job experiences, etc., I was invited to a one on one interview a couple of days later. The interview then was downtown and lasted about 20 minutes, mostly talking about what was expected of me and my goals and aspirations in the banking industry.

Interview Questions
    • Describe an example of a problem that occured at your previous job and how you managed to remedy the issue.   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in June 2008.

The hiring process was very quick because the bank if always short staffed since the turnover rate is so high. The interview was very long and drawn out but consisted of your normal questions, like give me an example of customer that was upset and how did you solve the problem.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that you think you could improve about yourself?   Answer Question

Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Plymouth Meeting, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in February 2010.

After taking an assessment at Citizens website, I received a phone call from a recruiter in Rhode Island. He asked my a couple of questions to qualify me for employment and also a couple of questions about how I would handle a few customer service situations. I was then asked to do an interview day where I sat with 2 branch managers in my area. This was mostly a fit interview with behavioral and sales questions. The interviewers were very nice and made the process comfortable. I did not get an offer at this point, but I realized that I never actually applied for any of the job postings online. I applied yesterday online for a few positions and received another phone call today asking about my availability for a couple locations and scheduled another phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to me how you have handled a difficult customer situation and how you resolved the problem.   Answer Question

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!