Citizens Financial Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Chicago, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process took longer than I expected - approximately 4-6 weeks. There was a total of 3 steps in the interview process consisting of an initial screening interview with HR and then three separate interview dates with various levels within the organization. The people and work culture were a positive.

Interview Question – How does your background and experience compensate for your lack of experience in this particular industry?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate modestly on salary

Vice President Interview

Vice President

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citizens Financial Group in February 2011.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone interview which then led to a set of in-person interviews. I met with multiple executives with positive feedback. While my skill set and experience was appropriate for that role and they were prepared to give an offer, they felt the company would benefit from me being in a slightly different role. I then met with the leader of that organization in person with a follow-up in person interview with others in the organization. I was offered the role and very happy they suggested this other role. It is a better fit for my background and what I was looking for in my career.

Interview Question – I was about a person I used to work with who works at this company and what would they say about me.   View Answer

Worked for Citizens Financial Group? Contribute to the Community!