Citizens First Bancorp Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

3.5

Teller Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens First Bancorp in February 2010.

I submitted an application online and received a phone call a few days later. The lady who called said she didn't know why they had me on the list, but we went through with scheduling an in-person interview anyway. (I felt I could use the interview experience whether or not I got the job.) I was interviewed a few days later in person by the local head of marketing. Since I am a finance person and not a marketing person, she seemed uninterested and asked what seemed to be less than five questions. She also didn't seem to even know what a spreadsheet was. And, when I mentioned news I had read about the company's acquisitions, she seemed to have no clue what I was talking about. Needless to say, I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens First Bancorp in May 2008.

Awkward and expensive interview - they had me chat with people that had nothing to do with the job I would be doing, and they told me nothing about salary etc. Also, they made me pay for the cab ride to the interview, even though they had me fly in to an airport that was 2 hours away..

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citizens First Bancorp

Worked for Citizens First Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!