Citizens First Bancorp

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citizens First Bancorp in February 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted an application online and received a phone call a few days later. The lady who called said she didn't know why they had me on the list, but we went through with scheduling an in-person interview anyway. (I felt I could use the interview experience whether or not I got the job.) I was interviewed a few days later in person by the local head of marketing. Since I am a finance person and not a marketing person, she seemed uninterested and asked what seemed to be less than five questions. She also didn't seem to even know what a spreadsheet was. And, when I mentioned news I had read about the company's acquisitions, she seemed to have no clue what I was talking about. Needless to say, I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – What kind of sales experience do you have?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citizens First Bancorp in May 2008.

Interview Details – Awkward and expensive interview - they had me chat with people that had nothing to do with the job I would be doing, and they told me nothing about salary etc. Also, they made me pay for the cab ride to the interview, even though they had me fly in to an airport that was 2 hours away..

Interview Question – "What do you think about marketing"   Answer Question

Worked for Citizens First Bancorp? Contribute to the Community!