Citizens Interview Questions

2.9

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens in January 2015.

Very short and precise and to the point. Seemed like they put more emphasis on your resume than getting to know you in person. Interview process seemed very tense and uncomfortable.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with someone in a team that's not pulling their weight.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative for Policy Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Citizens.

You take a test. Basic math and psychological test. After you finish with the test you have an interview with the HR director. If you didn't pass the test then you won't get an interview.

Interview Questions
    • They pretty much ask about your professional experience.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citizens in February 2011.

Short, was asked a few behavioral questions and was offered the position one week later. I had met the manager while working for a different company and Citizens became a client. After working together over a year, he mentioned that there was an opening the mortgage department and invited me to interview.

Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citizens in January 2011.

Recruiter was really nice and engaging... Passed me to hiring manager quickly and then I had 3 more leaders to interview with. Hiring manager gave me feedback along the way, which was great. Offer was made after 3 weeks and flexibility around start date was great!

No negotiation.

Lean Change Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI
    Anonymous Employee in Cranston, RI

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citizens in December 2010.

I was called by the HR Recruiter, Consultant to interview with the Senior Executive. The day I arrived I was greeted by the Unit Trainer and told that, 'ha', you think you are interviewing with this manager, but instead you are going to perform a lean case study.

The recruiter did not prepare me, I was embarrassed, humiliated and at that moment resolved to attempt this challenge. I went through the motions, while inside feeling quite miserable. My professional judgement is that they were really testing how quickly I could react to a situation and if I was poised to their culture.

I knew immediately after leaving I did not want to work with them; they were less than honest with me
     and this did not resonate well with me nor the culture I would like to see myself in.

And bye the way it took several weeks to receive any feedback.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was specific to resolving workflow problems at a call center.   Answer Question
    • You needed to mentally calculate the math questions.   Answer Question

Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citizens in August 2008.

Typical interveiw

Banker Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Citizens in September 2009.

The interview was one on one with the manager of the bank. Very informal, although it did take about an hour. The questions were basically based around "Why I wanted to be a banker?", along with general questions about my experience, both academically and in the work place. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.