Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company

Updated Dec 6, 2014
Updated Dec 6, 2014

2.4

Bank Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company.

Nothing too special. They just want to basically know that you have some cash counting experience and some good customer service skills. The HR department is really nice so you definitely will not feel nervous when you are being interviewed. You will sit in with The branch and assistant branch manager and the HR representative

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you had to step up and show some leadership?   Answer Question
    Not any

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in November 2014.

Easy process. Applied online and heard from a recruiter within 2 days for a typical phone interview. After the phone interview I heard from the branch manager the next day to schedule the second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Share a time when you dealt with an angry customer.
      How comfortable are you with selling different bank products

Answer Question
    They matched my desired salary due to previous banking experience.

Senior Model Validation Analyst Interview

phone interview, then vedio remote interview, and then on-site. All the process goes pretty quick. From the first phone interview to the final offer, it takes only 3 weeks. They give offer on the same day of onsite.

Universal Personal Banker Interview

The first interview I had was over the phone. After that interview I received a call about a week later to have a web interview, I did that and received a call later that day to interview in person. The first two interviews were a little awkward, but that might just be because I am new to the world of non face to face interviews. But anyway, I go for the face to face and it went well, they had no feedback they said and that I looked like a prime candidate. They told me my recruiter would be in touch on the next couple of weeks as they had just started their search and I was the first interviewee. I asked who my recruiter was and nobody knew. I was instructed to call in a few days and they would try and find out. After a week of calling and getting no where I figured that I would hear from the recruiter soon anyway. Boy was I wrong! It's been about three months and I still haven't heard anything, even after calling three weeks after the interview. All anyone could tell me was that they were making final decisions soon. I have since taken a better job with a company who didn't give me the run around. The interviews themselves were straight forward and easy, it was just the people who seemed clueless.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had to work with someone who you didn't get along with.   Answer Question

Licensed Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in August 2014.

Phone interview- same questions as in a face to face interview. Contacted by a recruiter from the Head quarters first, then had a phone interview with a regional manager. Called for a face to face interview 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about when you had to a=make a tough decision.   Answer Question

Auto Finance Outside Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company.

This company floods the job boards with so called "opportunities", After a web glitch, my resum was confirmed as received with an odd system error being the cause. The following wekk the entire job was cancelled without explanantion and another "opportunity" opened up.

Interview Questions
    • It never got to that point...this company haas horrendous HR and IT problems.   Answer Question

Personal Banker Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in September 2012.

Easy normal one on one and phone interview. Had two rounds the first was a phone with HR and then had a face to face with store and regional managers.

Interview Questions
    • None, Waiting to start first day took a little time for work.   Answer Question
    Very easy

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Milton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Milton, MA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in June 2010.

I was calle by the Branch Manager at the time to come in for an interview. I was interviewed by the Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager.

Interview Questions
    To work full time hours and at an hourly rate of $10. That was pretty much it.

Teller Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in May 2009.

Lengthy Interview, but quite informative on the way the Bank does business. Pay is ok, negitate at the offer, because raises are non existent.

Banker I Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Citizens Savings Bank and Trust Company in June 2011.

I was offered the chance to interview with a branch manager for an open position. After the initial face-to-face interview with the branch manager I was referred to the regional recruiter. At this point the process became somewhat frustrating. The recruiter was slow to communicate, often taking days to return calls/emails. (Upon speaking with other employees. I learned that my particular recruiter was know for this. Although other employees had different recruiters which were much more prompt)

I had two phone interviews with this person in which I fielded questions regarding my past experience with sales and customer service. I was asked to give specific examples of instances where I had to sell and deal with difficult customers/individuals.

The next step was a face to face meeting with the regional manager. This step was not overly stressful. He took the time to get to know me and we talked about my background. The interview lasted no more than 10 minutes. I received an offer by phone the next day.

Interview Questions
    • Can you tell me about an instance where you had to deal with an unexpected last minute change or issue at work? How did you go about solving the problem?   Answer Question