Citizens of Humanity

Candidate Interview Review

Graphic Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Park, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citizens of Humanity in May 2011.

Horrible interview process and disorganized group. The company posted ads for graphic design internships on multiple job boards, and I received a reply fairly quickly via email. The guy who replied, however, was completely unprofessional. Not only did *I* have to confirm the time and location (isn't this what the employer should do? And he never responded to this confirmation email), when I actually arrived to the place, the guy wasn't even there! He was at some other downtown LA location. So here I was, drove 40minutes to get across town, to arrive in the ghetto of LA to find out the guy isn't there. Horribly disorganized group. Needless to say, I did not pursue the opportunity any further.

Worked for Citizens of Humanity? Contribute to the Community!