Citrix Systems Interview Questions & Reviews in Bangalore India

46 interviews

3.4

46 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2014.

Citrix R&D Bangalore, India came to our campus for Internship positions.
    There were 5 rounds
    1) Objective and Coding assessment
    It had 50 MCQ's to be finished in 1 hour and 2 coding questions in one hour.
    2) 2 Technical Interviews
    3) 1 Managerial Interview
    4) 1 HR Interview

Overall the process was good and they analyzed the student's ability to perform well in coding, C, C++ , Networking, Operating Systems areas.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Citrix visited our campus and they had an initial online test conducted on HackerEarth. It had 50 MCQ questions covering Aptitude and Programming. It also had 2 coding questions.
    There were 4 Technical Interviews and 1 Managerial and 1 HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Given a number in digits, convert into words. Ex : 99 - Ninety Nine   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2014.

a written round,coding round followed by 3 tech interviews and hr round.It was moderate interview ,good communications skill is required followed by general knowledge of computer systems.questions are random.Eg 1.What is role of OS in attaching a file to gmail.2.how UDP does error recovery of data packets

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2014.

50 technical mcq and 2 coding ques(adhoc very easy)
    6 tech interviews +1 HR
    usually asked ds questions on linked list,os semaphores,virtual memory,
    some basic terms related to oops,
    heap questions(a lot),networking (a lot)

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2014.

They are very professional. Interview started exactly at 2 pm. They knew what questions to be asked. the interview was Python developer position. Interview asked general algorithm and data structure questions. they dig very much in python internals,.

Interview Questions
    • 3 rounds in same day for python opening.
      1 round:
      a- tell me about your self, interest and projects.
      b- Given a string of parentheses, find they are balanced or not. How will you scale it string with GB of chars. I gave basic solution for simple string. Then for GB of chars I used two pointers to start from 2 end.
      2 round:
      a- given a function which tell you if word is valid or not. And a string (ilovetoreadbooks) without punctuation marks find a valid string (i love to read books). key is to give solution from end of string. check "s" is valid, "ks" is valid etc.
      b- given two config files for citris servers. Find the config parameters which you need to update/change. I dig more, and suggested to create a tree.
      3 round:
      a- asked to implement addition/subtraction in base-3 system/
      b- asked about keyword "with" in python. then about context-manager, type, python-class, try-catch-exception, indentation, self, how to access parent method from sub-class obj, multiple inheritance etc.
      Gave a puzzle to solve in which I have to sort the values based on previous state values. Interviewer question was wrong in assuming sorting won't be in in-place but my sorting was in in-place. Here he was little unhappy. But, he mentioned that he told hr to fix next round. And then I didn't recieve any call.
      Interviewer were helpful at all stage.
        View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2012.

I was selected as an Intern from the campus interview during my 2nd year MTech Academics.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in April 2013.

They ask you the area of interest and ask detailed question about it,

They ask every possible question for that area

I had only one round of interview and I was asked question based on Data Structure,C++ only

Everything in minute detail

I was asked to write a linked list code of my choice

Interview Questions
    • Nothing like that every thing was well expected , As I had already learnt about the difficulty level of the interview process from friends   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2009.

4 to 5 rounds
    Expectation is to be more hands on
    Focus on multi-geo operations

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2011.

Campus Placements. 1st round written aptitude test. 2nd round written coding test. 2 rounds of technical interview followed by 1 HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2012.

There was one round of written test followed by 3 round of interview.
    Interview length varied from 15 minutes to 45 minutes.
    Written test was 1.5 hrs, objective programming contest and two programs.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing. They ask simple algorithm, data structure, Operating System and Programming questions. If you have prepared for your placements Interviews are not difficult. In fact the hiring process depends on their requirement, if they have lots of vacancies they will take you no matter what. ( I remember one friend of mine during our placements, who had below 7.5 CGPA, got rejected after first interview but he kept on insisting with the HR and interviewers, and they allowed him to go for the next rounds).   View Answer
    Nothing. I was selected in campus placements.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!