Citrix Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – Two rounds of tele interview and 5 rounds of onsit interview.

Interview Question – All the questions were relevant to the possition .   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Software Development Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview Details – 1 written test for an hour - It included 2 algorithms questions and rest were MCQs (around 40) in two sections - They were around OS and data structures. 3-4 interviews - All of them around Data structures and Algorithms. Also there were few puzzles. DSA questions are similar to ones asked in Google/Microsoft/Adobe interviews.

Interview Question – Two puzzles - One was use 2 eggs, 100 floors building and to find which floor the egg would break from in minimum number of steps. It was new one for me in 2007. Second one was to tell what next in this series 1, 11, 21, 1211, 111221, 312211, 12112221, ...   View Answers (3)

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate much. I was offered 700000 INR with 50000 joining bonus and 1000 stock options which were to start vesting from one year later and till 5th year of my employment. I just asked them to pay for relocation expenses which would be recovered from me by my previous employer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2008.

Interview Details – Two Technical, One Manager, One HR

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was good. No negotiation required

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted for the position by a consultancy.Rounds as follows:
1.Technical (telephonic)
2.Technical (telephonic)
3.Technical (F2F panel)
4.managerial
5.HR

Most of the questions were from Operating systems and networking side.

Interview Question – It was related to test planning and how dependencies are defined. and
-OS crash debugging
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2009.

Interview Details – I was initally hired as contract employee.
Referred by my friend
There were 2 interviews - first one was hour long and i was asked questions on Data Structures, C . Unix and shell programming and few questions about Operating System

Another interview was an HR interview. pretty cool one.

Interview Question – I suppose those related with Data Structure   Answer Question

Frontline Engineer Interview

Frontline Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from a recruiting agency. First a telephonic round was scheduled followed by a 2 rounds of face to face technical interview. This was followed by a managerial round and then a Final Director round.

The interview at all levels were on an advanced level. Mostly question related to protocol like TCP, SSL, HTTP, etc... Need a good understanding or routing and switching concepts too.

Negotiation Details – Not good. Did not pay based on work experience or knowledge but based on their slab for certain grade level

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was 2 Telephonic Rounds and then 4 F2f interview round and then one Hr round was a big procedure. But they were quick in the process result and offered within on week. they Asked Basic networking, Data Structures, Algorithms and Puzzles. And they asked to describe the projects which you have done in the past .

Interview Question – How you will test a projector like system. where the client side have the screen only and the screen is not showing anything how will you resolve this. I didnt remember the exact scenario ,i have describe as far as i remember.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were not much negotiation as I were fresher for them so they have the same policy for all the freshers.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2009.

Interview Details – One of the best interviews I even had. They started with the basics on OS and networking.

Interview Question – What is the structure of PCB?   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had 5 rounds interviewed by Senior members of the team including a manager and HR round.
All rounds were fairly simple. Questions revolved around operating systems. Things like files systems, basic OS concepts. One round consisted of questions from chapters from the book Gilberschatz, Galvin, Gagne: Operating System Concepts almost in an identical order. Questions about testing, testing models were asked in detail. It was not very technical, it was more of how much you could answer and how u answer questions.

Interview Question – Looking at my college projects, what Software Development cycle process did this follow?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very comprehensively focused on Networking Knowledge. The interviewer asked questions regarding TCP/IP and some operating system concepts. It lasted about 1 hour and the interviewer was very kindly detailed aspects of the job profile and even offered pros and cons if I take the offer.

Interview Question – Explain the process flow in the TCP/IP stack for a HTTP Request.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrix Systems