Citrix Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Visual Designer Interview

Visual Designer
Chalfont Saint Peter, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2013.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a future ‘peer’ which went well. Thereafter was told to prepare a presentation with very high-level guidelines. At the interview there were no fewer than five /six people at the other end: the future manager [I think] and some peers/associated people. They had me use the appalling Citrix ‘GoToMeeting’ software which kept ‘hanging’ and was tedious/simply didn’t work well due to bandwidth and video issues. One or two of the interviewers were friendly whilst the others were the complete opposite and had their head up their a**es. A couple minutes into the interview, the hiring manager got bored and left the call: very rude and unnerving for myself. However I continued but with hindsight I should have simply aborted this Citrix nonsense. I don’t know who these ‘Senior Product Managers’ think they are at Citrix but I pity the poor souls who must work for them. I consider my unsuccessful interview a ‘lucky escape’. I see the share price lately is suffering – with staff/attitudes like this -- is this any wonder.

Interview Question – The GoTo Meeting software. Rude staff and generally hiring managers do everything they can to ensure you fail.   Answer Question

Senior Role Interview

Senior Role
Chalfont Saint Peter, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2012.

Interview Details – changed interviewer 3 times in the week leading up to interview - person always had unexpected meeting so moved to next person in line

Interview Question – HR interview - do you have kids, are you married, where do you live, what are your life plans, why do you want to work at citrix, every un-pc question you can imagine. Seriously not impressed with line of questioning.   View Answers (2)

Very Difficult Interview

Software Engineer I Interview

Software Engineer I
Chalfont Saint Peter, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by a 9-5pm interview with senior software engineers, management and HR.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!