Citrix Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Channel Manager Interview

Channel Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Met with at least 8 people. Took a long time. Lots of repetitive questions but still had to talk with the top boss which seemed like a waste of time. Also, theychanged the salary numbers durring the process, and then lowballed me at the end. Met with some people more than once.

Interview Question – They asked techinacal product questions, which I thought were overly tech for the roles.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me $160k first, then offered $140, but we settled on $150k where it stayed the same for some time.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems Channel Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees and interview candidates.