Citrix Systems Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Bethesda, MD
Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in February 2011.

Talked to a total of 3 people: 2 interviewers and 1 person casually in the lobby. I had a great conversation with the person the lobby and mainly asked her questions about the organization, culture, and training process at Citrix. We had a casual conversation as well and it made me very comfortable going into the interviews. The first person I talked to was very interested in my team experiences in college and I had a great time describing them. The second person I talked to was also interested in my team experiences and had a list of more formal questions to ask about them. Wish I could have spent more time during my interview but it was cut short.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been in a situation where you had a deadline and you felt or knew you couldn't make the deadline?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

This was a campus recruitment interview. I had to bring a copy of my transcript and resume. I was interviewed by a manager and a senior consultant. Each lasted about 30 minutes. The manager asked me questions about my transcript including my grades in programming courses I've taken. My interview was later in the afternoon, so the first interviewer seemed tired and yawned a few times. I would advise scheduling a morning appointment if possible.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were very standard.
      "Tell me about yourself."
      "Tell me about a time in one of your job experiences where you were faced with a difficult situation."
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in March 2010.

So far I've been in 3 interviews all of them by phone. A general interview talking about qualifications, work ethic and Why I was interested in the company, 2nd interview was more technical (with very specific questions about Windows Servers. 3rd interview had to do with project management experience, basically 4 scenarios or cases).

Interview Questions
    • difference withing group policies that are colored blue and red   Answer Question

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!