Citrix Systems

Updated Oct 26, 2014

3.3

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Spoke to recruiters at a campus career fair. That evening got a phone call for an on campus interview the next day. Went to the interview and was interviewed twice by two different consultants. Each interview was approximately 30 minutes long. Asked a lot of questions about my experience as well as what I knew about the job going in. Interview was mostly open-ended questions.

Interview Questions
  • Asked a lot of open-ended vague problem solving scenario questions: Describe a time when you had to solve a hard problem? etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citrix Systems in September 2014.

Met with four employees separately, who asked general interview questions. The overall experience was unprofessional and the whole process turned me off from the company, unfortunately. The people I interviewed with seemed less informed about the company and role than I did. They weren't prepared very well and asked random questions, which were not related to the position.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to be asked questions unrelated to the position you applied for, especially if the interviewers are inexperienced or have no clue how to evaluate a strong candidate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citrix Systems in February 2011.

Talked to a total of 3 people: 2 interviewers and 1 person casually in the lobby. I had a great conversation with the person the lobby and mainly asked her questions about the organization, culture, and training process at Citrix. We had a casual conversation as well and it made me very comfortable going into the interviews. The first person I talked to was very interested in my team experiences in college and I had a great time describing them. The second person I talked to was also interested in my team experiences and had a list of more formal questions to ask about them. Wish I could have spent more time during my interview but it was cut short.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been in a situation where you had a deadline and you felt or knew you couldn't make the deadline?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

This was a campus recruitment interview. I had to bring a copy of my transcript and resume. I was interviewed by a manager and a senior consultant. Each lasted about 30 minutes. The manager asked me questions about my transcript including my grades in programming courses I've taken. My interview was later in the afternoon, so the first interviewer seemed tired and yawned a few times. I would advise scheduling a morning appointment if possible.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were very standard.
      "Tell me about yourself."
      "Tell me about a time in one of your job experiences where you were faced with a difficult situation."
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in March 2010.

So far I've been in 3 interviews all of them by phone. A general interview talking about qualifications, work ethic and Why I was interested in the company, 2nd interview was more technical (with very specific questions about Windows Servers. 3rd interview had to do with project management experience, basically 4 scenarios or cases).

Interview Questions
    • difference withing group policies that are colored blue and red   Answer Question