Citrix Systems Director Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Found an area I liked by networking with a senior leader who used to work in my former company. Hiring manager liked resume and set up phone screen. Followed by day of interviews with 4 people plus the manager in Florida. About a week later HR called with salary expectations. A couple of days later, verbal offer was made followed by written.

Interview Questions
Very little room for negotiation, but offer was fair although not off the charts

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Goleta, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goleta, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems in February 2013.

I applied online and was contacted almost immediately by a senior recruiter, followed a few days later by an interview with the hiring manager using the Citrix web conferencing software. My resume read almost word for word like the job description. In the four subsequent months I had eleven interviews and was told repeatedly that I was the top candidate. The recruiter even forwarded an email from the hiring manager saying that if my references checked out (they were excellent), they would hire me. They thanked me for my patience!

Weeks would go by without anyone contacting me. In fact, the only time they told me (yet again) that I was their top candidate was in response to my asking if there was any news.

Apart from the disgraceful communication, I had to subscribe and pay for the web conferencing software they use for interviewing. It didn't work all that well and often we reverted to just talking on the phone.

They asked me to analyze and provide feedback on one of their web sites, which I spent two days putting together. When I sent the report to them, I received an email response saying "Great, thank you" but didn't hear anything more from them about it until the last email in which the hiring manager said I'd done a great job. The recruiter sent me a cookie-cutter email saying they'd hired someone with more appropriate skills and experience!

This whole process left me feeling disrespected and taken advantage of. These people were obviously keeping me "warm" as they searched for someone else. It was not a good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Phone screen with recruiter. Very, very difficult to connect with recruiters as they never seem to call back or give timely status updates.
    1 day face to face with key persons. 5+ individual 1 hour interviews.

Interview Questions
    Take it or leave it. When i asked for explanation they said ' our offers are final'

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!