Citrix Systems

Average Difficulty
7 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2009.

Interview Details – First, there was skills test thru internet, it went fine. Group phone interview went fine too, except for couple of slipups from my part of atoi implementation etc.,

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems in October 2009.

Interview Details – Two telephone interviews followed by 4-hour onsite interviews. Typical interivew questions were asked. A 30 minute skills test was given but I felt more time should have been allocated. I don't know how much weight the skills test was given as compared to the interviews.

Interview Question – Would you be willing to shake things up?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in February 2012.

Interview Details – 3 Rounds 3 days of of goto meeting of live coding
I used Java Coding language and eclipse

1st day> Asked to write some array algorithm. I wrote both optimized and non optimized solutions. (Live Coding and result in eclipse)
2st day> Square root algorithm . I wrote both optimized and non optimized solutions. (Live Coding and result in eclipse)
3> Android code. Multi threaded application on Android emulator. I wrote that successfully also using Java thread.
Although the interviewer was a fan of asynctask i guess.
(Live Coding and result in eclipse)

After all this time waste i got a mail from HR saying cant proceed now will call you in future.

If they are not sure they should not waste other people time.

Engineer Interview

Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2011.

Interview Details – First interview was a phone interview that was only technical. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and covered a broad base of technical competencies.
The second interview was a panel interview which began as a one on one interview with the hiring manager and then developed into an full panel interview with a mixture of personality questions and technical questions.

Interview Question – How have you handled a situation where you made a mistake.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – Procedure
1) Telephonic Interview
2) Telephonic Interview (If not in Bangalore)
3) Face - 2 - Face Interview (in Bangalore)

The process is difficult if you are not well versed with the basics of what you are being interviewed for.
However, it is a good benchmark for yourself to set.

Interview Question – something related to the function's stack (C++)   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewers were nice guys who were looking for a specific set of skills mainly in OS and C basics. Each interview was around 25-35 minutes encompassing puzzles to basic data structure questions. All in all a fairly challenging experience.

Interview Questions

• What is better multi threading or multi tasking??   Answer Question
  • Delete the third last element in a singly linked list without using extra pointers..   View Answers (2)

Engineering

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2009.

Interview Details – First had a telephone interview for 1 hour. A week later was interviewed by 4 different people. Technical round was for 1.5 hours by 2 techies, followed by 2 managers and HR. Interview was well structured with a set of standard questions. Quenstions were based on OS, networking, Hardware and others.
Very welcoming people and made me feel very comforatble.

Interview Question – Networking   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!