Citrix Systems Engineering Interview Questions

3.6

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in December 2009.

Interview

First, there was skills test thru internet, it went fine. Group phone interview went fine too, except for couple of slipups from my part of atoi implementation etc.,

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

Two telephone interviews followed by 4-hour onsite interviews. Typical interivew questions were asked. A 30 minute skills test was given but I felt more time should have been allocated. I don't know how much weight the skills test was given as compared to the interviews.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

3 Rounds 3 days of of goto meeting of live coding
    I used Java Coding language and eclipse

1st day> Asked to write some array algorithm. I wrote both optimized and non optimized solutions. (Live Coding and result in eclipse)
    2st day> Square root algorithm . I wrote both optimized and non optimized solutions. (Live Coding and result in eclipse)
    3> Android code. Multi threaded application on Android emulator. I wrote that successfully also using Java thread.
    Although the interviewer was a fan of asynctask i guess.
    (Live Coding and result in eclipse)

After all this time waste i got a mail from HR saying cant proceed now will call you in future.

If they are not sure they should not waste other people time.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2011.

Interview

First interview was a phone interview that was only technical. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and covered a broad base of technical competencies.
    The second interview was a panel interview which began as a one on one interview with the hiring manager and then developed into an full panel interview with a mixture of personality questions and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a situation where you made a mistake.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interviewers were nice guys who were looking for a specific set of skills mainly in OS and C basics. Each interview was around 25-35 minutes encompassing puzzles to basic data structure questions. All in all a fairly challenging experience.

Interview Questions

• What is better multi threading or multi tasking??   Answer Question
    • Delete the third last element in a singly linked list without using extra pointers..   2 Answers

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Procedure
    1) Telephonic Interview
    2) Telephonic Interview (If not in Bangalore)
    3) Face - 2 - Face Interview (in Bangalore)

The process is difficult if you are not well versed with the basics of what you are being interviewed for.
    However, it is a good benchmark for yourself to set.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2009.

Interview

First had a telephone interview for 1 hour. A week later was interviewed by 4 different people. Technical round was for 1.5 hours by 2 techies, followed by 2 managers and HR. Interview was well structured with a set of standard questions. Quenstions were based on OS, networking, Hardware and others.
    Very welcoming people and made me feel very comforatble.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate