Citrix Systems Inside Sales Specialist Interview Questions

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

It is a 3 interview process and if you're hired through a 3rd party then there's a total of 4 interviews. Two of them are by phone, meaning that the other 2 are face to face. Overall it really is a standard process, nothing over the top or different.

Interview Questions

• You really can't expect anything specific. Just know that you will get IT questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always Negotiate and push for a little more.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Inside Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a 30 minutes phone interview. The same recruiter contacted me 2 days later and interview me once more (some of the questions were very similar). Later that day the recruiter sent me an invitation for a one-on-one interview with the inside sales manager. Questions were not out of the ordinary and I felt the interview went well. They took about 3 weeks to tell me that they were not moving forward with me.

Interview Questions