Citrix Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

3.2

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2015.

Interview

I'm currently going to take my 4th round of interview. 1st is a 1hr written test. 2nd is a GotoMeeting interview for 1hr. 3rd is a 2hr app development. 4th is a 2hr 45 mins video in gotomeeting.

Interview Questions

• round1: fix bugs in a pgm, predict output from try/catch block, implement priority queue. round2: questions on datastructures. round3: Document storage system application using servlets, Restful services and maven.   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

After speaking to HR, I was set up for an interview. I didn't realize until getting there that the interview would consist of meeting with 3 managers and having lunch with people from the department. It was a full day event. The head manager of the supply chain management team went on for a while about the job emphasizing the late hours and lack of training. The other two managers who work under him were great to speak with. The lunch was ok but I'm not sure they were even warned. Then at the very end they tell me the position pays 20k less than I told HR I was looking for. HR told me that the head manager changed the pay mid interview.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Extensive interview process. Candidates will be required to go through a minimum of 4 interviews with a variety of management levels. Be prepared to cover a variety of topics from Citrix products, value add, management style, and personality traits. Ego stroking is recommended.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by phone by a recruiter and did a telephone interview. Scheduled an on-site afterwards. Interview was 2 hours long by schedule but went a little longer. Half was done by two team leads asking technical questions about networking, basic troubleshooting, active directory and other technical troubleshooting questions. Second half was with two managers asking soft skill, people and team interactions and getting personal philosophies on various situations.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between UDP/TCP. What command can you run to elevate a DC or to setup DHCP. Where would you look to begin investigating an installer failure. Where is the last-known good configuration in windows stored. Why would a system take too long to logon to the domain. What is the TCP handshake. What port is RDP. What are terminal services. If you hear a coworker give bad and detrimental instructions to a client and they insist they are right, what would you do? What are your steps when getting a new call? What is a big disappointment with your previous job? Name your ideal manager type. Why Citrix? Why you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview

Applied for the job through Linked In website. Initially contacted for pre-screening and setup interview with the QE manager after one week. Interview was very professional and cool. Most of the interview questions were very hands on and non theoritical.

Business Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview

I used GoToMeeting and it is recommended you use headphones or else call in. It was stated you need a webcam. Standard interview questions, explain previous experience, why you want to work for the company.

Technical Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I had like 5 Interviews in total, different topics, from technical to management skills, how to create good customer relations, troubleshooting methodology, and past experiences, presentation skills, management skills and procedures, rational thinking. Glassdoor helped me to get on track on this path easily

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

First interviewed with HR/Recruiter then HIring Manger. Worst experience ever interviewing with a company. Would suggest candidates seriously consider how badly they need a job before accepting an offer. At the end, rude and disrespectful. HR follow up non-existent. They dont care...if they don't care why would the other employees you might be working with. My suggestion: look elsewhere.

Sales Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

By far one of the best and most fun interview I've ever had. I felt super comfortable with everyone who spoke AND they gave everyone free lunch

Interview Questions

• They asked where I wanted to see myself in 1 year into the company.   Answer Question

Senior Escalation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter about 5 days after I submitted my resume. The initial phone screen lasted about 15 minutes, long enough to verify all of the must haves. The first interview was also conducted over the phone. About 3 days after the first interview I was invited to interview in person about a week later. The process was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation I had to deal with as an engineer.   Answer Question