Citrix Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.2

Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

After speaking to HR, I was set up for an interview. I didn't realize until getting there that the interview would consist of meeting with 3 managers and having lunch with people from the department. It was a full day event. The head manager of the supply chain management team went on for a while about the job emphasizing the late hours and lack of training. The other two managers who work under him were great to speak with. The lunch was ok but I'm not sure they were even warned. Then at the very end they tell me the position pays 20k less than I told HR I was looking for. HR told me that the head manager changed the pay mid interview.

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL).

Interview

Extensive interview process. Candidates will be required to go through a minimum of 4 interviews with a variety of management levels. Be prepared to cover a variety of topics from Citrix products, value add, management style, and personality traits. Ego stroking is recommended.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted by phone by a recruiter and did a telephone interview. Scheduled an on-site afterwards. Interview was 2 hours long by schedule but went a little longer. Half was done by two team leads asking technical questions about networking, basic troubleshooting, active directory and other technical troubleshooting questions. Second half was with two managers asking soft skill, people and team interactions and getting personal philosophies on various situations.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between UDP/TCP. What command can you run to elevate a DC or to setup DHCP. Where would you look to begin investigating an installer failure. Where is the last-known good configuration in windows stored. Why would a system take too long to logon to the domain. What is the TCP handshake. What port is RDP. What are terminal services. If you hear a coworker give bad and detrimental instructions to a client and they insist they are right, what would you do? What are your steps when getting a new call? What is a big disappointment with your previous job? Name your ideal manager type. Why Citrix? Why you?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview

Applied for the job through Linked In website. Initially contacted for pre-screening and setup interview with the QE manager after one week. Interview was very professional and cool. Most of the interview questions were very hands on and non theoritical.

Business Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview

I used GoToMeeting and it is recommended you use headphones or else call in. It was stated you need a webcam. Standard interview questions, explain previous experience, why you want to work for the company.

Senior Escalation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by an internal recruiter about 5 days after I submitted my resume. The initial phone screen lasted about 15 minutes, long enough to verify all of the must haves. The first interview was also conducted over the phone. About 3 days after the first interview I was invited to interview in person about a week later. The process was very easy and straight forward.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation I had to deal with as an engineer.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Applied online with a referral from an acquaintance. Contacted by phone 2 weeks later for brief (10 minutes) interview. Invited for in-person interview at Citrix Office. 5 hour interview included a tour, Q & A with a few different employees, sitting in on a few sales calls, making cold calls for about 30 minutes and interviews with 2 managers. It was a long day!

Director Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Citrix Systems in April 2015.

Interview

Good process initially- I was contacted within about a week of sending in my resume. The recruiter was pleasant, and set my expectations appropriately. She set up a meeting with the hiring manager, which seemed to go well. After I talked with the manager, the recruiter called back to get my feedback, and I called her the following day and left a message. 2 days went by and she didn't return my call. I assumed she must have missed the voice mail, so I called and left another message. That was 3 weeks ago. Very poor experience. The lack of communication is completely unprofessional, and even worse when the market for talent is so tight. Even if I was a terrible fit (which I was not) some feedback was warranted. From my perspective, that recruiter's actions (or lack thereof) is a direct reflection of the company, and clearly they do not care about candidate experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Citrix Systems in April 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter asking if I was still interested in an internship. I was then asked for an availability. The hiring manager setup the meeting on a friday using the gotomeeting api. During the interview he asked me about why I chose front end development and then he started asking questions on http protocols which were very difficult and didnt expect for an internship position.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The first round of interview was scheduled with a senior manager of the project. He asked me about my background, projects i have worked on, etc. Post that he asked a few high level questions and said there will be another technical round of interview for the same. This was for internship in front end development.

Interview Questions

• how do you handle exceptions ? what is the difference between view state and session state? How would you optimize your html code   Answer Question