Citrix Systems

Updated Jan 21, 2015
Updated Jan 21, 2015

3.2

Design Research Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Applied at job fair, had short interview at fair, phone interview, design task and presentation thereof over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • The design task was posed as most of a design task, but they wanted to see more research. For just an internship I didn't have alot of time to commit to the task.   Answer Question

Marketing Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Citrix Systems in September 2013.

2 interviews. very laid back

it was a great pay

Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Found an area I liked by networking with a senior leader who used to work in my former company. Hiring manager liked resume and set up phone screen. Followed by day of interviews with 4 people plus the manager in Florida. About a week later HR called with salary expectations. A couple of days later, verbal offer was made followed by written.

Interview Questions
    Very little room for negotiation, but offer was fair although not off the charts

Technical Support Engineer Interview

There are multiple interviews with different teams to assess technical prowess and overall bedside manner. Each interviewer has a different area of expertise, and they probe their specific areas.

Hiring is a simple process - phone call, formal offer letter, etc.

Director Product Marketing Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

The interview process for me was quite long and thorough. I went through seven in-person interview sessions and ten phone sessions with key members of the field teams. Almost all the interviewers (except one) were polite and very respectful in their conversations. Questions were primarily related to my experience, industry knowledge and situation handling.

The process was longer than I had expected, about 3.5 months from initial contact to job offer.

Interview Questions
    • In the early part of the interview process I was asked whaget the position my 30/60/90 day plan would be if I get the position. At that point I was still exploring what exactly is expected from the position. I told them that I was exploring and understanding the responsibilities, once that is done I will put together the 30/60/90 day plan   Answer Question
    The offer was competitive and in line with my expectations. I asked for sign on bonus which they accepeted.

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Lengthy process, four phone interviews before invited to onsite. Onsite was an all-day event meeting with 6-7 people. Nerve-wracking, but it was a good process because by the time I was through I got a good feel for the working environment, and was convinced this was where I wanted to be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Had 2 phone interviews: the first being more a light technical interview with a few questions. The second phone interview was more technically intense an lasted about 45 minutes. The final step in the hiring process was attending a formal in person panel interview. This consisted of two escalation engineers and two department managers. The engineers focused on asking several scenario tech questions and various other technical fundamental questions. This was followed up by the 2 managers asking multiple questions related to working styles, work place interactions and attitudes, expectations and outcomes, and others. Overall it was a very intense interview process.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2013.

Overall, pretty straightforward interview process. I had one phone interview just going over my resume, then I was brought in for an in-person interview. I met with 3 people for about 45 minutes each, all of them were very nice. Most of the questions were just behavioral, nothing technical. Then I came in for one more 20 minute interview with the VP of sales. Again, mostly behavioral questions.

Software Test Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Three total interviews. 1. Recruiter (phone), basic self-assessment. 2. Hiring Manager, Technical and behavioral interview. 3. Director level, Behavioral, experience

Interview Questions
    • How would you ensure that the requirements of the business have been properly developed and implemented by the developer?   View Answer
    They asked: What are you making now? What are you expecting to make? My advice is be aggressive.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2013.

1st step - phone interview with technical questions for around 1 hour
    2nd step - on site inteview with some escalation engineers and senior management for the team that I was getting interviewed

Interview Questions
    I was called for a lower amount, after the interview I was offered more that expected