Citrix Systems

Very Difficult Interview

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – The process was geared toward finding the best candidate, not just in terms of technical expertise, but also in terms of team interaction.
All throughout the process everyone made sure I was comfortable and understood the next steps and what was expected of me.

Interview Question – The technical interview was scheduled for 2 hours, and was the most difficult technical interview I've ever been exposed to.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was rather informal, and very easy.

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2011.

Interview Details – After having like 3 phone calls taking up my lunch hours for those 3 days spread over 3 weeks I was asked to go into the office for an in person interview. This interview took way too long. I was late for an appointment and my phone kept ringing. I tried to explain that I did not plan for the interview to take that long and they asked if I wanted to reschedule. I asked how much longer it would take and they said not much longer... another hour later it ended. They should have informed me that the interview would take 2.5 hours and I would have scheduled accordingly. I don't see why an interview would take that long unless you were not very good at assessing a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because they did not seem organized enough to be a stable environment.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!