Citrix Systems Network Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in July 2011.

After having like 3 phone calls taking up my lunch hours for those 3 days spread over 3 weeks I was asked to go into the office for an in person interview. This interview took way too long. I was late for an appointment and my phone kept ringing. I tried to explain that I did not plan for the interview to take that long and they asked if I wanted to reschedule. I asked how much longer it would take and they said not much longer... another hour later it ended. They should have informed me that the interview would take 2.5 hours and I would have scheduled accordingly. I don't see why an interview would take that long unless you were not very good at assessing a potential candidate.

Interview Questions

I declined the offer because they did not seem organized enough to be a stable environment.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems in January 2009.

The process was geared toward finding the best candidate, not just in terms of technical expertise, but also in terms of team interaction.
    All throughout the process everyone made sure I was comfortable and understood the next steps and what was expected of me.

Interview Questions
    • The technical interview was scheduled for 2 hours, and was the most difficult technical interview I've ever been exposed to.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was rather informal, and very easy.