Citrix Systems

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems in October 2011.

Multi step process begininng with phone interview with HR, followed by phone interviews with hiring manager and her supervisor. This was followed by an on-site trip. I was remote so they paid for my travel expenses to spend the day at the office in Ft. Lauderdale. There I met the hiring manager and supervisor for brief interviews and met with 4 managers from different departments that I work with. I also had lunch with the team I would be joining. An intense day but very useful. It was a lot more about getting to know someone and seeing if they are a good fit for the work environment. There was plenty of opportunity for me to ask questions to see if this is a place I would like to work.

Interview Questions
  • Scenario questions based on existing business situations   View Answer
The negotiations were very easy. I was able to get a signing bonus as the position I was applying for did not include relocation assistance. I was a bit surprised that I was required to move so quickly as I was hoping to work from home until I sold my house. They have been supportive of me going back and forth for long weekends and working from home.