Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Citrix Systems Senior Manager Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

The interview process was lengthy - it took 2 months. However, everyone was incredibly approachable, friendly and professional.

The first interview was the typical HR screen that only lasted about 20 minutes. The purpose was to determine if their was an initial match of salary, skills and experience.

The next two interviews were phone and "GoToMeeting" with department members/peers. Their questions dug a bit deeper into the resume and relevant experience examples. They were also very approachable and conversational, so the interview did not feel tough at all.

The final step was a half-day event, including 2 one-hour face-to-face interviews with the VP and Sr. Director. These interviews were in-depth and had many behavioral questions, conceptual questions, and detailed experience questions. Although the questions were the toughest in the process, they were still very approachable and friendly employees. The day then continued with a lunch with potential colleagues. The lunch was an informal, conversational time to determine if there was compatibility and a culture fit.

Although most of the time there were several days or even several weeks between each step, which was a little frustrating, overall the process was very positive and made me want to work there because everyone was amazing.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked a variety of "What would you do if..." type of questions.   Answer Question
There is no negotiation on the offer, but the offer was way better than I even expected, so I had no need to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

interviewed at Citrix Systems in September 2011.

Hiring process was seamless without any hiccups. Hr we very responsive

Interview Questions
    offer then i counter offered and the met me half way

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in January 2011.

Best recruiting and interview process I have had on my professional journey to date.

Interview Questions
    • Panel interview was unexpected but very good to help qualify me for this role and amazing team.   Answer Question
    Negotiation phase was good it obviously worked in my favor and I am looking forward to furthering my career @ Citrix