Citrix Systems

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in January 2011.

Interview Details – Best recruiting and interview process I have had on my professional journey to date.

Interview Question – Panel interview was unexpected but very good to help qualify me for this role and amazing team.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation phase was good it obviously worked in my favor and I am looking forward to furthering my career @ Citrix

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview Details – The interview process was lengthy - it took 2 months. However, everyone was incredibly approachable, friendly and professional.

The first interview was the typical HR screen that only lasted about 20 minutes. The purpose was to determine if their was an initial match of salary, skills and experience.

The next two interviews were phone and "GoToMeeting" with department members/peers. Their questions dug a bit deeper into the resume and relevant experience examples. They were also very approachable and conversational, so the interview did not feel tough at all.

The final step was a half-day event, including 2 one-hour face-to-face interviews with the VP and Sr. Director. These interviews were in-depth and had many behavioral questions, conceptual questions, and detailed experience questions. Although the questions were the toughest in the process, they were still very approachable and friendly employees. The day then continued with a lunch with potential colleagues. The lunch was an informal, conversational time to determine if there was compatibility and a culture fit.

Although most of the time there were several days or even several weeks between each step, which was a little frustrating, overall the process was very positive and made me want to work there because everyone was amazing.

Interview Question – I was asked a variety of "What would you do if..." type of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation on the offer, but the offer was way better than I even expected, so I had no need to negotiate.

Miami, FL

I interviewed at Citrix Systems in September 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was seamless without any hiccups. Hr we very responsive

Interview Question – upfront question about my salary   View Answer

Negotiation Details – offer then i counter offered and the met me half way

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!