Citrix Systems

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Santa Clara, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2012.

Interview Details – The application process was pretty straight forward. I was told about the position as a former Citrix employee. I reached out to the hiring manager and he suggested for me to apply. I applied online. Now the online application seems very out of date but allows you to have a profile to apply to multiple positions. Once the application is submitted, it did take some time to get the process going.

I had a couple of phone interviews. The first one was very laid back. The second one was technical from someone on the team. The questions were not hard but I do not expect the questions and I expected more questions on my background. Then I was asked to fly out to HQ in CA to meet with five 1:1 interviews. All of the interviews were fairly laid back and questions were decent. No one expected me to have the hands on experience on the new technology. I was asked questions around technology for the most part and questions on my current position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems Senior Sales Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees and interview candidates.