Citrix Systems Senior Sales Engineer Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

The application process was pretty straight forward. I was told about the position as a former Citrix employee. I reached out to the hiring manager and he suggested for me to apply. I applied online. Now the online application seems very out of date but allows you to have a profile to apply to multiple positions. Once the application is submitted, it did take some time to get the process going.

I had a couple of phone interviews. The first one was very laid back. The second one was technical from someone on the team. The questions were not hard but I do not expect the questions and I expected more questions on my background. Then I was asked to fly out to HQ in CA to meet with five 1:1 interviews. All of the interviews were fairly laid back and questions were decent. No one expected me to have the hands on experience on the new technology. I was asked questions around technology for the most part and questions on my current position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a few years?   Answer Question
  • Where do you see DaaS in conjunction with IaaS?   1 Answer
  • When XenServer writes to storage, how does it do it?   Answer Question