Citrix Systems Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions in Bangalore, India

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

2 rounds of interview. Pretty basic on SDLC and general concepts. Perl related questions. The last round was an HR round, their HR was very rude, almost wanted to reject the offier. But the position was so good ended up accepting

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

I got a call from a Recruiter and scheduled an 1:1 interview the very next day. The interview consisted of two round, they were very particular about my preferences to te kind of job i would be interested in doing. Technically it was not very difficult and mostly consisted of questions regarding securing a web App and Core Java. Few Questions asked: 1. How do you secure a Login page? they were mostly interested in Captcha process. 2. What is the difference between string, String buffer and StringBUilder? 3. Design a registration page, what are the various attacks you would handle? Overall pretty easy, waiting for the response, they promised to get back within a day time. Very well conducted and very professional attitude.

Interview Questions

• How to seoptions is one of the cure a Login Page?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference be String, StringBuffer and StringBuilder in Java?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

The interview process was good, had 3 rounds of technical interviews with a break. Had a good mix of Coding, analytical and algorithm questions. Some interviewers were picking standard interview questions from a list. Had to wait for a while between the rounds, but overall interview experience was a good one.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Citrix Systems (Bangalore (India)) in December 2008.

Interview

Two Technical, One Manager, One HR

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was good. No negotiation required