Citrix Systems Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I just had an onsite interview with 3 different team leaders. It was not too bad. The questions were not that bad besides one that was more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • There was a question about ruby and taking in input and making a new class from that input.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2011.

Because I am looking for a engineer intern, so the interview was quit short and easy. It took only about an hour to finish everything and then they sent me email telling that they give me an offer. The questions they asked in the interview were about basic data structure and algorithm, about the background in networking, especially about the multimedia networks.

Interview Questions
    • Introduce my PhD research project in a couple of sentences   Answer Question

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!