Citrix Systems

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Test Engineer Interview

Software Test Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview Details – Three total interviews. 1. Recruiter (phone), basic self-assessment. 2. Hiring Manager, Technical and behavioral interview. 3. Director level, Behavioral, experience

Interview Question – How would you ensure that the requirements of the business have been properly developed and implemented by the developer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They asked: What are you making now? What are you expecting to make? My advice is be aggressive.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Was contacted for the position by a consultancy.Rounds as follows:
1.Technical (telephonic)
2.Technical (telephonic)
3.Technical (F2F panel)
4.managerial
5.HR

Most of the questions were from Operating systems and networking side.

Interview Question – It was related to test planning and how dependencies are defined. and
-OS crash debugging
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Citrix Systems in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was 2 Telephonic Rounds and then 4 F2f interview round and then one Hr round was a big procedure. But they were quick in the process result and offered within on week. they Asked Basic networking, Data Structures, Algorithms and Puzzles. And they asked to describe the projects which you have done in the past .

Interview Question – How you will test a projector like system. where the client side have the screen only and the screen is not showing anything how will you resolve this. I didnt remember the exact scenario ,i have describe as far as i remember.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were not much negotiation as I were fresher for them so they have the same policy for all the freshers.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2008.

Interview Details – Had 5 rounds interviewed by Senior members of the team including a manager and HR round.
All rounds were fairly simple. Questions revolved around operating systems. Things like files systems, basic OS concepts. One round consisted of questions from chapters from the book Gilberschatz, Galvin, Gagne: Operating System Concepts almost in an identical order. Questions about testing, testing models were asked in detail. It was not very technical, it was more of how much you could answer and how u answer questions.

Interview Question – Looking at my college projects, what Software Development cycle process did this follow?   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very comprehensively focused on Networking Knowledge. The interviewer asked questions regarding TCP/IP and some operating system concepts. It lasted about 1 hour and the interviewer was very kindly detailed aspects of the job profile and even offered pros and cons if I take the offer.

Interview Question – Explain the process flow in the TCP/IP stack for a HTTP Request.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Citrix Systems in August 2010.

Interview Details – Telephonic,and face to face. Interviews were mostly done on OS,Networking and past project n how u deal with product quality i critical situations.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrix Systems

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems Software Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees and interview candidates.