Citrix Systems Technical Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a recruiter getting basic information such as salary requirements. They also offered a phone interview. After a second phone interview,I was flown to Ft. Lauderdale for a series of interviews. The first was technical, the second was with other TRMs, the third was with managers. Some days later I was offered the job but they low balled on pay. The hiring manager called to discuss the pay issue and we were able to come to an agreement that was acceptable to both parties. They were very reasonable.

Interview Questions

• Role playing question trying to confound you with lots of details and difficult situations.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Technical Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call week later . Nothing special just general pre-screening interview . Next interview was 1.5 weeks later with one of the team members - it was less technical ,more general discussion. One week later i had another phone interview with a panel of 4 participants al ot of technical questions but nothing special standard product related questions and one more interview with the team leader . Two weeks latter i had another interview more like a discussion . Job offer was discussed over the phone and was 20-35% lower than offers received from other companies . Overall experience is below the average .

The offer was 30% lower than offers received from other companies

Technical Relationship Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2007.

Interview

Pretty straight forward process, phone interview then out to corporate for a day of interviews. Overall good vibes, nice people and the work environment seemed casual.

Interview Questions

• Describe your process for handling a customers issue.   1 Answer