Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Citrix Systems
- Software Engineer (28)
- Software Development Engineer (17)
- Technical Support Engineer (17)
- Senior Software Engineer (10)
- Software Test Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (7)
- Intern (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Director (5)
- Software Testing Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer I (4)
- Sales (4)
- Senior Software Test Engineer (4)
- Staff Software Engineer (4)
- Territory Manager (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Technical Relationship Manager (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Human Resources (3)
- Escalation Engineer (3)
- Tech Support Engineer (3)
- Technical Analyst (3)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Corporate Sales Representative (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (2)
- Inside Sales Specialist (2)
- Senior Technical Writer (2)
- IT Support Specialist (2)
- Marketing (2)
Technical Relationship Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2011.
After applying online I received a call from a recruiter getting basic information such as salary requirements. They also offered a phone interview. After a second phone interview,I was flown to Ft. Lauderdale for a series of interviews. The first was technical, the second was with other TRMs, the third was with managers. Some days later I was offered the job but they low balled on pay. The hiring manager called to discuss the pay issue and we were able to come to an agreement that was acceptable to both parties. They were very reasonable.
- Role playing question trying to confound you with lots of details and difficult situations. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems
Technical Relationship Manager InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 7 weeks – interviewed at Citrix Systems in March 2012.
Applied online and received a phone call week later . Nothing special just general pre-screening interview . Next interview was 1.5 weeks later with one of the team members - it was less technical ,more general discussion. One week later i had another phone interview with a panel of 4 participants al ot of technical questions but nothing special standard product related questions and one more interview with the team leader . Two weeks latter i had another interview more like a discussion . Job offer was discussed over the phone and was 20-35% lower than offers received from other companies . Overall experience is below the average .
- Printing configurations for different scenarios Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The offer was 30% lower than offers received from other companies
Technical Relationship Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Citrix Systems in May 2007.
Pretty straight forward process, phone interview then out to corporate for a day of interviews. Overall good vibes, nice people and the work environment seemed casual.
- Describe your process for handling a customers issue. 1 Answer