Citrix Systems Territory Manager Interview Questions

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Citrix Systems.

Interview

College recruiting program. They came to my university and I was recruited on site, interviewed at the university as well as in Fort Lauderdale.

Other Interview Reviews for Citrix Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later HR called me to do a phone screen. I did the phone screen the same day. Then she set up an interview for a week later with a hiring manager. The hiring manager asked me questions like why citrix? Then I had a second interview with another manager 2.5 weeks later. The manager asked me general questions about my resume. Nothing that was too hard. 5 days later I flew out to Fort Lauderdale for a panel interview. I interviewed with 4 managers for 45 minutes a piece. The interviews were a little intense but nothing too bad. 2 days later I interviewed with 2 field sales reps that would be in my area. It was very easy and they were very easy to talk with. I was offered the job 3 days later!

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Citrix Systems (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Great panel interviewing and open to discussion. truly cared about my ideas.

Interview Questions

• How do I know your not just telling me what I want to hear an idiot would tell me he is coachable.   2 Answers

was looking for next level up!

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Citrix Systems in June 2011.

Interview

The initial interview was via phone call to the recruiter. After getting past that, I was brought in for half a day of interviews. I ended up meeting with 6 people including 4 managers and 2 team members. The interviews were fairly standard fair and was given expectations of receiving an offer by the end of the week (which happened). The hardest interview were the team members. The managers seemed less challenging on that day.

Interview Questions