City College of San Francisco

Updated Jul 16, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City College of San Francisco

Receptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at City College of San Francisco.

Hiring process is little stressful, first you have to check the positions available, then apply (only if you are register in the college, if you are not student, you can not apply), then fill the form, download I-9 and complite whole the steps. TB test and the other steps have to be completed to start to work.

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at City College of San Francisco in September 2009.

There is an online application process that one must complete. Then, a screening is complete and only the most qualified candidates are selected for a group interview. Once the hiring manager selects you, the process is rather quick until the hiring takes place. The problem is that initial paper screening.

Interview Questions
    • What is my greatest accomplishment in life, so far?   View Answer

School Aide III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at City College of San Francisco in April 2009.

The was a brief phone interview and then I was invited in for a panel interview. The panel consisted of 3 staff members from the department and lab I was going to work in.

Interview Questions
    • The weirdest part was that the whole process was very sterile. I was had a sheet of paper with 5 or so questions. I was given about 5 mins to review the questions. Then, I was asked each of the questions (they took turns asking the questions). No one smiled or nodded as I was giving my responses. It was very difficult to tell if I was doing a good job or completely failing. In the end, I was called and offered the job.   Answer Question
    You can't negotiate the salary. It's based on union rates. I had quite a bit more experience than the basic job description, but I still had to come in at the entry rate.