City College of San Francisco

Relevance Date Difficulty

School Aide III Interview

School Aide III
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at City College of San Francisco in April 2009.

Interview Details – The was a brief phone interview and then I was invited in for a panel interview. The panel consisted of 3 staff members from the department and lab I was going to work in.

Interview Question – The weirdest part was that the whole process was very sterile. I was had a sheet of paper with 5 or so questions. I was given about 5 mins to review the questions. Then, I was asked each of the questions (they took turns asking the questions). No one smiled or nodded as I was giving my responses. It was very difficult to tell if I was doing a good job or completely failing. In the end, I was called and offered the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can't negotiate the salary. It's based on union rates. I had quite a bit more experience than the basic job description, but I still had to come in at the entry rate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at City College of San Francisco in September 2009.

Interview Details – There is an online application process that one must complete. Then, a screening is complete and only the most qualified candidates are selected for a group interview. Once the hiring manager selects you, the process is rather quick until the hiring takes place. The problem is that initial paper screening.

Interview Question – What is my greatest accomplishment in life, so far?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for City College of San Francisco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at City College of San Francisco interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by City College of San Francisco employees and interview candidates.