City First Mortgage Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City First Mortgage

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City First Mortgage (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2012.

Interview

None, this was a friend who has known me for many years, has always expressed interest in working together , he has known my abilities and work ethic and the position was simply assumed, unfortunately I should have investigated more thoroughly.

Negotiation

None

Shipper/Funder Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at City First Mortgage.

Interview

I had to be proactive. I was interviewed and told they would call back, but when they didn't I went back in and they were happy to meet with my again once I was there. Then they offered me the job.

Negotiation

I told them what I needed to make and they agreed to pay me that after a trial period where I was making less. It was difficult to actually get what we agreed upon several months later, but I finally did.