City First Mortgage

Very Easy Interview

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at City First Mortgage in December 2012.

Interview Details – None, this was a friend who has known me for many years, has always expressed interest in working together , he has known my abilities and work ethic and the position was simply assumed, unfortunately I should have investigated more thoroughly.

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Shipper/Funder Interview

Shipper/Funder

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at City First Mortgage.

Interview Details – I had to be proactive. I was interviewed and told they would call back, but when they didn't I went back in and they were happy to meet with my again once I was there. Then they offered me the job.

Negotiation Details – I told them what I needed to make and they agreed to pay me that after a trial period where I was making less. It was difficult to actually get what we agreed upon several months later, but I finally did.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for City First Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at City First Mortgage interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by City First Mortgage employees and interview candidates.