City National Bank of Oklahoma Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City National Bank of Oklahoma

Branch Manager/Assistant Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank of Oklahoma.

Interview

Application, Interview with Staff and Regional Manager about experience, long term and short term goals, examples of what to do in certain situations etc. Then interviewed with the District Manager

Negotiation

No negotiable, $31,000 starting salary.

Retail Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank of Oklahoma (Tulsa, OK) in August 2012.

Interview

Spoke with a branch manager in first interview. It was very easy and relaxed. Second interview was with the regional a few weeks later. It was a bit more serious and to the point but still a simple interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at City National Bank of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews consisted of meeting with Regional Manager, Regional Co-Manager and Daughter of the banks owner. No structure to the interviews, just basic questions and background digging.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were about team building and increasing sales   Answer Question

Negotiation

No wiggle room for negotiations, it was a take it or leave it offer

Loss Prevention Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City National Bank of Oklahoma in December 2009.

Interview

Applied

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none