City Union Bank

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at City Union Bank

Interview Details – It was a campus placement.We had 1 round of written test, then group discussion. Finally the HR round was conducted in their head office.The company has taken a long time to announce the results. The call letter was given after 1 month

Clerk/Officer Interview

Clerk/Officer
Thanjāvūr (India)

I interviewed at City Union Bank in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted in my college (on-campus placement). There were two rounds in the selection process.1)Written exam 2)Face-to-face interview.The written test that was conducted basically consisted of general math questions and very basic English .

Assistant Manager (Scale I) Interview

Assistant Manager (Scale I)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at City Union Bank.

Interview Details – Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Two rounds of interviews.Final round would be in CUB's HQ Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. They tested the basic knowledge of the field of study and about City Union Bank.

Interview Question – Mix of general and tricky questions related to the field of study.   Answer Question

Interviewed at City Union Bank

Interview Details – Written exam followed by couple of interviews in your college campus and a final interview at the central office

Interview Question – What was the recent steven spielberg movie that was released?   View Answer

Junior Officer Interview

Junior Officer

Interview Details – The process had 3 rounds namely descriptive writing, GD and interview.. based on the overall score few were shortlisted for the final interview which was held in kumbakonam head office..

Interview Question – nothing of that sort. mostly the interviewers were testing the basics..   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at City Union Bank.

Interview Details – Group Discussion and Essay Writing

Negotiation Details – No

PO Interview

PO

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at City Union Bank.

Interview Details – group discussion and interview

Assistant Bank Manager Interview

Assistant Bank Manager

I applied through college or university and interviewed at City Union Bank.

Interview Details – aptitude personal interview

Interview Question – no   Answer Question

Trichy (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at City Union Bank in March 2009.

Interview Details – Normally a written test which include questions related to MBA, Finance some Banking etc then two rounds of interview.

Interview Question – Government Fiscal Policy, RBI directives, SME sector advances   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Based on your interview and test, you might be selected as Junior Officer or Scale (I) Officer (Asst. Manager)... try getting AM post

Teller Interview

Teller

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at City Union Bank in June 2011.

Interview Details – My first interview was group interview and second one was with the manager and VP assistant of the branch and . They were friendly, and they had lists of questions front of them.
I rememebr several questions: Why do you want to work here? How do you deal with difficult customer? how do you motivate employees?

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for City Union Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at City Union Bank interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by City Union Bank employees and interview candidates.