City Union Bank Interview Questions

2.8

Assistant Manager Interview

It was a campus placement.We had 1 round of written test, then group discussion. Finally the HR round was conducted in their head office.The company has taken a long time to announce the results. The call letter was given after 1 month

Assistant Manager (Scale I) Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at City Union Bank.

Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Two rounds of interviews.Final round would be in CUB's HQ Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu. They tested the basic knowledge of the field of study and about City Union Bank.

Interview Questions
    • Mix of general and tricky questions related to the field of study.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Written exam followed by couple of interviews in your college campus and a final interview at the central office

Interview Questions
    • What was the recent steven spielberg movie that was released?   View Answer

Junior Officer Interview

The process had 3 rounds namely descriptive writing, GD and interview.. based on the overall score few were shortlisted for the final interview which was held in kumbakonam head office..

Interview Questions
    • nothing of that sort. mostly the interviewers were testing the basics..   Answer Question

Clerk/Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjāvūr (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Thanjāvūr (India)

interviewed at City Union Bank in March 2014.

The interview was conducted in my college (on-campus placement). There were two rounds in the selection process.1)Written exam 2)Face-to-face interview.The written test that was conducted basically consisted of general math questions and very basic English .

Assistant Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at City Union Bank.

Group Discussion and Essay Writing

PO Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at City Union Bank.

group discussion and interview

Assistant Bank Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at City Union Bank.

aptitude personal interview

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at City Union Bank in June 2011.

My first interview was group interview and second one was with the manager and VP assistant of the branch and . They were friendly, and they had lists of questions front of them.
    I rememebr several questions: Why do you want to work here? How do you deal with difficult customer? how do you motivate employees?

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at City Union Bank in March 2009.

Normally a written test which include questions related to MBA, Finance some Banking etc then two rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
    • Government Fiscal Policy, RBI directives, SME sector advances   View Answer
    Based on your interview and test, you might be selected as Junior Officer or Scale (I) Officer (Asst. Manager)... try getting AM post