City University London Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at City University London

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at City University London.

Interview

It took them a month to provide feedback and invite me to interview. The interview was reasonable, they have asked questions relevant to the role, which included a presentation from me that they ask me to bring. After two weeks without hearing back I emailed and phoned but the only feedback I received was that they haven't made a decision so far. After a few days I received an automatic email saying I was not successful.

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City University London (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

After a Cover Letter I had a interview with the Manager and Deputy Manager

Interview Questions

• How would you deal invoices? Describe a time where you worked under pressure?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They provided flexibility on working hours and taking days off.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City University London (London, England (UK)) in September 2009.

Interview

I had to do a presentation to a panel and then questions were asked from the presentation. The topic of the presentation was given earlier.

Research Fellow Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at City University London in October 2008.

Interview

application form with research proposal at stage 1 stage 2 panel interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation: fixed offer