City University of Seattle

Interviews for Top Jobs at City University of Seattle

Marketing Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at City University of Seattle in July 2011.

Arrangements for interview were by email. Interview lasted approximately an hour and was held in a conference room with one HR person. Office environment was casual to business casual. Interviewer was relaxed and pleasant. Questions seemed typical. I would say the only error on their part, while I still was waiting to hear if I got the job, was they sent an email thanking me for my patience and saying the interview process was taking longer than anticipated and that they were in the final stages of making a selection. The way it was worded made it fairly clear I wasn't still in the running. They notified me later that someone else had received the job.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example of how you have handled a difficult co-worker.   View Answer

Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at City University of Seattle in March 2008.

Send application, interview and then a demo class.

Interview Questions
    Just an offer to take or leave.