City University of Seattle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Faculty Interview

Faculty
Seattle, WA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at City University of Seattle in March 2008.

Interview Details – Send application, interview and then a demo class.

Interview Question – No such thing.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Just an offer to take or leave.

Marketing Project Coordinator Interview

Marketing Project Coordinator
Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at City University of Seattle in July 2011.

Interview Details – Arrangements for interview were by email. Interview lasted approximately an hour and was held in a conference room with one HR person. Office environment was casual to business casual. Interviewer was relaxed and pleasant. Questions seemed typical. I would say the only error on their part, while I still was waiting to hear if I got the job, was they sent an email thanking me for my patience and saying the interview process was taking longer than anticipated and that they were in the final stages of making a selection. The way it was worded made it fairly clear I wasn't still in the running. They notified me later that someone else had received the job.

Interview Question – Give me an example of how you have handled a difficult co-worker.   View Answer

Worked for City University of Seattle? Contribute to the Community!