City University of Seattle Interview Questions

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at City University of Seattle

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at City University of Seattle (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

I was interviewed by an HR recruiter over the phone; then interviewed by a panel of two people; then a panel of five people; then individually by three people; then again by one person. It was excessive to say the least. After being here, I have not talked with one person who has experienced the same rigor that I went through.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to deal with a difficult or challenging boss?
      What do you know about CityU?
      What are your greatest strengths?

Answer Question

Marketing Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at City University of Seattle (Bellevue, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Arrangements for interview were by email. Interview lasted approximately an hour and was held in a conference room with one HR person. Office environment was casual to business casual. Interviewer was relaxed and pleasant. Questions seemed typical. I would say the only error on their part, while I still was waiting to hear if I got the job, was they sent an email thanking me for my patience and saying the interview process was taking longer than anticipated and that they were in the final stages of making a selection. The way it was worded made it fairly clear I wasn't still in the running. They notified me later that someone else had received the job.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you have handled a difficult co-worker.   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at City University of Seattle in January 2011.

Interview

Replied to a post on a job board. Received an invitation for a phone interview within 2 days. After the phone interview was asked to come in to talk with the hiring manager and the team. Their description of the position was the type of work that I am comfortable doing and what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• They let me know the job might be moving from Bellevue into downtown Seattle within a year and asked if I would still be interested in the job.   1 Answer

Faculty Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at City University of Seattle (Seattle, WA) in March 2008.

Interview

Send application, interview and then a demo class.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just an offer to take or leave.