City of Anaheim California

Updated Oct 17, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Anaheim California

GIS Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at City of Anaheim California.

From the time I applied to the time I started working it was approximately 2 months. I got the first email about a month after I applied. The interview went well and they said they'd schedule another one, but later HRD called to say they were ready to make a job offer. I had to check in with their HR department once more before I started, to fill out some paperwork and that same week I did a physical check up in Anaheim. They do background checks also.

Interview Questions

Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at City of Anaheim California.

Very formal. Supplemental questions first, then oral panel interview with three managers, then hiring interview with position supervisor.

Interview Questions