City of Calgary
IT Contractor Interview
The process took a day - interviewed at City of Calgary in July 2009.
It lasted for an hour. Interviewed by project manager and technical team lead (management system analysist). Most of the questions are behavior questions such as:
* what do you do when you have technical difficulty?
* do you do multi-tasking?
I used cases in my experience to answer how I would handle the situations. When talking about the cases I also got the chance to express my technical skill and positive attitude.
- What will you do if you encounter a technical issue that you don't know how to solve and you don't have anybody to ask? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Calgary
- Business Process Analyst (2)
- Information Technology (1)
- IT Contractor (1)
- Recreation Leader (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Planning Technician (1)
- Customer Service Attendant (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Program Lead (1)
- Business Support Analyst (1)
- Summer Student (1)
- Summer Camp Leader (1)
- Assessment Assistant (1)
- Emergency and Non-Emergency Communication (1)
- Election Worker (1)
- Process Procedure & Report Analyst (1)
- Waste and Recycling Driver (1)
- Any Postion With the City! (1)