City of Calgary
City of Calgary IT Contractor Interview Questions & Reviews
- Popular Job Titles:
- Business Process Analyst (1)
- Information Technology (1)
- IT Contractor (1)
- Recreation Leader (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Planning Technician (1)
- Customer Service Attendant (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Program Lead (1)
- Business Support Analyst (1)
- Summer Camp Leader (1)
- Assessment Assistant (1)
- Emergency and Non-Emergency Communication (1)
- Election Worker (1)
- Process Procedure & Report Analyst (1)
- Waste and Recycling Driver (1)
- Any Postion With the City! (1)
IT Contractor Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took a day - interviewed at City of Calgary in July 2009.
Interview Details – It lasted for an hour. Interviewed by project manager and technical team lead (management system analysist). Most of the questions are behavior questions such as:
* what do you do when you have technical difficulty?
* do you do multi-tasking?
I used cases in my experience to answer how I would handle the situations. When talking about the cases I also got the chance to express my technical skill and positive attitude.
Interview Question – What will you do if you encounter a technical issue that you don't know how to solve and you don't have anybody to ask? Answer Question