Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Hope
- Programmer Analyst (2)
- Research Associate (2)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (2)
- Registered Nurse, BSN (2)
- Medical Assistant/Receptionist (1)
- Regulatory Affairs Intern (1)
- Fundraising Position (1)
- Director, Content Marketing (1)
- Philanthropy Position (1)
- Registered Nurse, BSN (New Grad) (1)
- Developmental Coordinator (1)
- Research Associate I (1)
- Project Analyst (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- CRA (1)
- Postdoctoral (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Desktop Engineer (1)
- PhD Student (1)
- Data Architect (1)
- Staff Scientist (1)
- Clinical Research Associate II (1)
- Clerical Specialist (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Marketing Specialist (1)
- Administrative (1)
- Administrative Analyst (1)
- Senior Accountant (1)
- Specialist (1)
- Faculty (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at City of Hope (Duarte, CA) in July 2015.
Applied online for Operating Room RN. I was told a few years back that when I had my BSN to reapply and that O.R. RN's will always be in need. I interviewed with the Management team along with a few staff. Typical O.R. type questions, (what procedures have you been involved in, do you scrub, dealing with surgeons, stress, etc..).
- Type of surgeries involved with, do you scrub? ASC vs. surgery inpatient setting. 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at City of Hope (Duarte, CA) in May 2015.
Algorithms are used to match candidates' resumés to job descriptions using keywords; Two phone screen interviews occurred, one with HR recruiter and the other directly with hiring manager; Process took 21 days time; This job has since been cancelled and is now reissued as a newspaper journalist-type position without a marketing focus.
- Nothing of a personal nature was asked; The main question was, "How would you re-purpose the City of Hope Breakthroughs Blog to reach other audiences?" 1 Answer
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at City of Hope (Duarte, CA) in April 2010.
everything from your initial communications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.
- Do you think you would experience culture shock? Answer Question