City of Houston Financial Analyst IV Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst IV Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at City of Houston.

Most of my interviews were informal and the job postings were posted out of formality. They already usually know who they are hiring. Human Resources is constantly re-assigned to different departments, which slows down the hiring process.

Other Interview Reviews for City of Houston

Financial Analyst IV Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at City of Houston in April 2013.

Manager was late to the interview. She did not seem interested in interviewing me. It was like just part of a process that she had to follow. The job was reposted the day before my interview. My theory is if you are not really interested in hiring me, DONT waste my time. There were several people there on the same day to interview. One person left before me and one was waiting after me. They had no intention off hiring any of us.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected questions....Who would you give the unoccupied office to, a person that already works here and wants the office or the new person coming into the job that normally works in that office?   Answer Question

Worked for City of Houston? Contribute to the Community!