City of Plano, TX Interview Questions

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at City of Plano, TX

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at City of Plano, TX.

Interview

Human Resources is slow with paperwork. I submitted back in February for the job and called back in May to find out they hadn't forwarded my paperwork to my boss! Tip: Keep checking in to make sure you're getting paperwork through. Once I did get the interview, it took only twenty minutes and was a very friendly, entry-level style interview with my actual boss. The questions were very to-the-point and relevant to the job so she could tell if I was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• An irate patron comes to you with insults and profanities for asking his son to stop running. What do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

A very on-the-spot hire, no real room for negotiation since its entry level.

Senior Equip Operator/Route Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at City of Plano, TX (Plano, TX).

Interview

Online applications only if positions are open! May be asked to prove operation skills of equipment or driving.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it. Not very negotiable about starting pay.