City of Plano, TX

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Lifeguard Interview

Lifeguard

I applied online and interviewed at City of Plano, TX.

Interview Details – Human Resources is slow with paperwork. I submitted back in February for the job and called back in May to find out they hadn't forwarded my paperwork to my boss! Tip: Keep checking in to make sure you're getting paperwork through. Once I did get the interview, it took only twenty minutes and was a very friendly, entry-level style interview with my actual boss. The questions were very to-the-point and relevant to the job so she could tell if I was a good fit.

Interview Question – An irate patron comes to you with insults and profanities for asking his son to stop running. What do you do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – A very on-the-spot hire, no real room for negotiation since its entry level.

Very Easy Interview

Senior Equip Operator/Route Driver Interview

Senior Equip Operator/Route Driver
Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at City of Plano, TX.

Interview Details – Online applications only if positions are open! May be asked to prove operation skills of equipment or driving.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it. Not very negotiable about starting pay.

Worked for City of Plano, TX? Contribute to the Community!