City of Tulsa Interview Questions & Reviews

3.2

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at City of Tulsa.

Two interviews. One with HR and one with Management. Very long interview with a group four to five people.

Administrative Assistant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at City of Tulsa.

Basic program tests are conducted over Word and Excel. Very simple, 10 key is tested and the ability to handle basic tasks as creating a memo.

Public Works Clerk Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at City of Tulsa.

Everyone was nice and returned calls in a timely manner the job was posted online. I submitted the application online. I received a call from the Human Resource Director. She called me in, I took a proficient test. I passed. I was called for a second interview and was offered the position. I accepted and seventeen years later I' m still working for the City of Tulsa.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was most difficult about the process. There was no difficult questions. I am a people person. I feel as though I interview well.   Answer Question
    There was nothing to negotiate. The salary was posted with the job announcement.

Treasury Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at City of Tulsa in April 2011.

I applied and was scheduled for skills testing. After testing was scheduled for interview. After interview I heard nothing for a month. I was told it was between mmyself and one other person. After a month was given a second interview. Found out they waited a month to find more candidates. After 2nd interview never heard back.

Interview Questions

Worked for City of Tulsa? Contribute to the Community!