CityGrid Media

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Outside Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CityGrid Media in July 2010.

Telephoned interview with a recruiter to see if their is any common interest or a match. Then a face to face with a sales manager. They do a complete interview cover everything about you as a salesperson. Do not explain enough about their opportunity. I know at least 10 people who have interviews and did not get hired. These people were #1 sales rep with the two biggest online advertising companies around yet did not get hired. I am not sure what Citygrid is looking for maybe a certain type of look or something, because its clearly not seasoned sales people. I would not recommend anyone to this company for an interview very snobbish!

Interview Questions
  • Why did I leave my company even after me sharing the situation   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for CityGrid   View Answer