CityGrid Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

QA Automation Interview

QA Automation
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 1 week - interviewed at CityGrid Media in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with Technical Recruiter. It was a discussion about my resume. Then I had a skype interview with one of the engineers. He asked me if I knew any testing frameworks. Then discussed about a project that I had worked on. Then asked me the logic for finding 2nd largest element from an array. Asked about grep command.
After that I had 4 interviews in their office. They asked a few questions related to testing. Given a sum and a number, find a number from the array such that this number and given number add up to the sum.
I am still waiting for them to get back to me with a definite answer. I know they are not gonna hire me but I am in touch with the recruiters for an answer.

Interview Question – Given a sum and an array, find two numbers from the array that add up to the sum.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CityGrid Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CityGrid Media QA Automation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CityGrid Media employees and interview candidates.