CityGrid Media

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

QA Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at CityGrid Media in February 2012.

I had a phone interview with Technical Recruiter. It was a discussion about my resume. Then I had a skype interview with one of the engineers. He asked me if I knew any testing frameworks. Then discussed about a project that I had worked on. Then asked me the logic for finding 2nd largest element from an array. Asked about grep command.
After that I had 4 interviews in their office. They asked a few questions related to testing. Given a sum and a number, find a number from the array such that this number and given number add up to the sum.
I am still waiting for them to get back to me with a definite answer. I know they are not gonna hire me but I am in touch with the recruiters for an answer.

Interview Questions
  • Given a sum and an array, find two numbers from the array that add up to the sum.   View Answer