Claim Jumper Restaurants Food Server Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Claim Jumper Restaurants

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants (Brookfield, WI) in April 2008.

Interview

I found out about the job while I was walking through the wall, and there was a store the restaurant had 'borrowed' for a week or people to come in and interview at. The initial meeting with the hiring managers was pleasant. I filled out an application on the spot and was asked to return the following day with some references. After this second interview, there was a group interview several days later. It was after that that I was finally contacted via telephone with a job offer. All of this for a Server position seemed a little much to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a co-worker who happened to be a best friend of yours being rude or mistreating a customer.   1 Answer
  • Do you like birdwatching? (This seriously happened.)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating anything.