Claim Jumper Restaurants

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Food Server Interview

Brookfield, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Claim Jumper Restaurants in April 2008.

Interview Details – I found out about the job while I was walking through the wall, and there was a store the restaurant had 'borrowed' for a week or people to come in and interview at. The initial meeting with the hiring managers was pleasant. I filled out an application on the spot and was asked to return the following day with some references. After this second interview, there was a group interview several days later. It was after that that I was finally contacted via telephone with a job offer. All of this for a Server position seemed a little much to me.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw a co-worker who happened to be a best friend of yours being rude or mistreating a customer.   View Answer
  • Do you like birdwatching? (This seriously happened.)   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiating anything.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Claim Jumper Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claim Jumper Restaurants Food Server interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Claim Jumper Restaurants employees and interview candidates.