Claire's Accessories UK

www.claires.com

Claire's Accessories UK Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Assistant Interview Claires Accessories Uk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Accessories UK.

Apply in store for sales assistants or supervisors positions.

Have telephone interview,
    + Tell me about yourself? ( Previous /current work or studying?) Looking to see if your flexible
    + Why should claire's choose you?
    + what experience do you have for the role?
    + what 3 words your friends would use to describe you? (Looking for driven & enthusiastic.)
    + Can you work over 7 days, including xmas & New Year?
     takes about 10 minutes.

Then you'll be invited for interview with store manager usually takes around 30 minutes,
    Dress fashionable, lots of jewellery. Know whats on trend at the moment.

You'll fill out an application form.
    You'll then be asked scripted questions?

+ What do you know about Claire's? ( Do Your Research.)
    + Why do you want to work there?
    + What skills & experience can you add to this position?
    + What is your understanding of excellent customer service?
    + Where have you received this & why was is so great?
    + Are you willing be Ear pierced trained? ( Yes is only answer to this, as they take alot of money in Ear piercing.)
    + Name a time when you were in a situation where it was difficult to communicate with someone? What was the outcome?
    + What is your availability?
    + Do you have any up coming holidays?

They called within a week & i accepted the offer.

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Claire's Accessories UK in March 2012.

interview took around 30minutes, asked questions about previous employment alot to do with customer service also when you have recieved good customer service. also showed me an item and asked me to point out key features that would make it attractive to customers

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajax, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Accessories UK in May 2011.

I dropped off my resume, got a call about 2-3 weeks later. I came in and walked around for a bit, waited for my turn and went in the back. Basically the manager had about three pages of questions for me to fill out verbally while she wrote. It wasn't too bad, she asked a lot about my work experience and such. She told me they were interviewing a lot of people and to call back in 2 weeks if I hadn't heard much. I't's actually only been less than a week since my interview, but I need to fill this in, so.. we'll see! But yes, they ask about ear piercings and I think you have to do it.

Sales Assistant1 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Claire's Accessories UK in October 2009.

They were rushed to give me the job, and it seemed a little desperate on their part as they had no other staff member at the time. I'd only go to them again if I were serious about a job in retail.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you have had to deal with difficult management   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond the call of duty   Answer Question
    There was no option for pay negotiation and I was offered a four hour contract.