Claire's Accessories UK

Very Easy Interview

Sales Assistant1 Interview

Sales Assistant1
Manchester, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Claire's Accessories UK in October 2009.

Interview Details – They were rushed to give me the job, and it seemed a little desperate on their part as they had no other staff member at the time. I'd only go to them again if I were serious about a job in retail.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you have had to deal with difficult management   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond the call of duty   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no option for pay negotiation and I was offered a four hour contract.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Claire's Accessories UK? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claire's Accessories UK Sales Assistant1 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Claire's Accessories UK employees and interview candidates.