Claire's Stores

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Buyer Interview

Assistant Buyer
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Claire's Stores in August 2011.

Interview Details – I filled out an application online and was contacted about a month later to schedule a phone screen. I had a conversation with Human Resources about a week later. Two weeks after I was contacted again to interview in person.

Interview Question – How do you feel your previous experience has prepared you for this role.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Buyer Interview

Assistant Buyer
Hoffman Est, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Claire's Stores in November 2010.

Interview Details – The Human Resource assistant called and asked me questions on my resume. Not personal at all. Literally named typical questions about my resume that were clearly already stated on the resume. Then, she said they would let me know if they wanted to continue either way within 3 days..... 14 days later, after trying to follow up multiple times, I got a letter saying they weren't interested.

Interview Questions

Worked for Claire's Stores? Contribute to the Community!