Claire's Stores Assistant Buyer Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores (Hoffman Estates, IL) in August 2011.

Interview

I filled out an application online and was contacted about a month later to schedule a phone screen. I had a conversation with Human Resources about a week later. Two weeks after I was contacted again to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel your previous experience has prepared you for this role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Est, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Claire's Stores (Hoffman Est, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

The Human Resource assistant called and asked me questions on my resume. Not personal at all. Literally named typical questions about my resume that were clearly already stated on the resume. Then, she said they would let me know if they wanted to continue either way within 3 days..... 14 days later, after trying to follow up multiple times, I got a letter saying they weren't interested.

Interview Questions