Claire's Stores Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Sales Associate (14)
- Assistant Manager (13)
- Store Manager (12)
- Third Key (11)
- Third Key Holder (8)
- Assistant Store Manager (7)
- Third Keyholder (5)
- Cashier (2)
- Assistant Buyer (2)
- Store Sales Manager (2)
- Human Resources Assistant (1)
- Part Time Manager (1)
- Third Key, Sales Associate (1)
- Payroll Consultant (1)
- Management (1)
- Key Holder/PT Assistant Manager (1)
- Real Estate Administrative Assistant (1)
Cashier Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Claire's Stores in January 2011.
Interview Details – It was pretty easy, they asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there and what I know about the company. Make sure to be really CONFIDENT. That's key.
- If a customer came in, how would you greet them? Answer Question
- If you were completing stock, the phone rang, then a customer came in.. What would you do? View Answer
Reason for Declining – I was offered another job.
Cashier Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2009.
Interview Details – They ask you basic questions, "Why do you want to work here?" "what do you like about Claire's?" You need to dress well, good first impressions count the most. You should smile and seem outgoing, so that way they know you wont be shy with the customers.
Interview Question – Would you turn in your friend if you caught them stealing? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Claire's Stores