Claire's Stores

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Claire's Stores in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty easy, they asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there and what I know about the company. Make sure to be really CONFIDENT. That's key.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in, how would you greet them?   Answer Question
  • If you were completing stock, the phone rang, then a customer came in.. What would you do?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I was offered another job.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2009.

Interview Details – They ask you basic questions, "Why do you want to work here?" "what do you like about Claire's?" You need to dress well, good first impressions count the most. You should smile and seem outgoing, so that way they know you wont be shy with the customers.

Interview Question – Would you turn in your friend if you caught them stealing?   Answer Question

Worked for Claire's Stores? Contribute to the Community!