Claire's Stores

Claire's Stores Cashier Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Claire's Stores in January 2011.

It was pretty easy, they asked me basic questions like why I wanted to work there and what I know about the company. Make sure to be really CONFIDENT. That's key.

Interview Questions
  • If a customer came in, how would you greet them?   Answer Question
  • If you were completing stock, the phone rang, then a customer came in.. What would you do?   View Answer

I was offered another job.

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2009.

They ask you basic questions, "Why do you want to work here?" "what do you like about Claire's?" You need to dress well, good first impressions count the most. You should smile and seem outgoing, so that way they know you wont be shy with the customers.

Interview Questions
    • Would you turn in your friend if you caught them stealing?   Answer Question