Claire's Stores Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Brookfield, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Brookfield, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

You apply in-store. They call you if interested. You come in for an interview with the store manager. Then if that goes smoothly you get a second interview with the district manager.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Boston, MA) in October 2012.

Interview

You will meet with the DM and go over all regular business acumen and them hace a brief call with the Regional. Make sure you go into the interview dressed with the latest fashion items.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay up with the latest trends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Very short and inpersonal.She was not interested in me personally just looking to fill the spot with whatever poor soul would accept the job. She was just trying to get someone in there so she could leave.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied inside, brought my own pen and dressed cute. They set up an interview that day. The turnover rate is high and they seemed desperate to get a new employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Bristol, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had the interview in the mall food court. The initial interview went well and I was told I would hear back after a few days, over a month later I got a letter saying though I was qualified they wouldn't be offering me a job.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Fairview Heights, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

The store manager called me and set up a interview and then when i arrived I found out it was a group interview, which i feel are TERRIBLE. But she went around the circle (About 6 girls) and asked the typical interview questions, why would you be a good fit, what would you do if this happened, etc. Then a few days later she called and said I had the job.

Interview Questions

• How would I interact with customers to make sure they had the best experience.   1 Answer

Third Key Holder Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2015.

Interview

First I interviewed with the assistant manager at the front counter, and she asked me some general personality questions. She also asked me about different scenarios, and asked me to greet and help someone in the store. While interviewing, she checked people out at the cash register, and also answered the phone. About 20 minutes into my interview the manager came into the store, and decided to talk to me as well. We left the store and walked around another store close by as she asked me similar questions the assistant manager had. Somewhat awkward experience...

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Norridge, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the store manager, they went over my references pretty steady hiring pace. Kind of took a while to hear back. I was applying at Icing but then they sent my application to Claire's, so I had two different interviews with both store managers.

Interview Questions

• What will I bring to the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Toledo, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

The manager at the time just wanted to get to know me and asked multiple questions about my morals with stealing. She also asked me to describe myself in 3 words, if I felt comfortable performing ear piercings, and how I felt about today's fashion industry.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever stolen? If so, how did it make you feel?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Claire's Stores (Detroit, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy, Dress nice. It was a one on one, Quiet and remote. A few questions. Waited a few weeks for a call back. Friendly people. The questions were simple. Use eye contact, don't be afraid to joke.