Claire's Stores

Claire's Stores Third Key Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2013.

Had a group interview with the District Manager it was okay not very hard but since its in a group each person says almost the same exact answer.

Interview Questions
  • No difficulty just know that you are expected to pierce ears with no prior knowledge.   Answer Question
No negotiation they tell you what you will get paid the starting for a third key is 8.75.

Other Interview Reviews for Claire's Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in March 2013.

3 stages is your application makes it through you can expect a online questionnaire if that is passed you can expect a phone interview with the district manager

no wasn't even really told what i was getting paid till after 1 week of working

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2012.

Fill out an application in store, call after a few days to make sure they looked at it. Sometimes associates just toss them in the drawer. Come in for face to face interview with store manager, then wait for a phone call. Get hired, train for a few weeks at sales associate pay, then take the "key turn" test either over the phone or face to face with the district manager.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when the registers freeze and there are customers in the store?   View Answer
    • What is the youngest age we will do a double piercing on a child?   View Answer
    Salary/hourly pay is not negotiable. Every volume has a system, busier the store, more you get paid.

Third Key Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2012.

I walked in to ask for an application. She told me to fill it out and come back. Manager interviewed me 5 minutes later. We stood outside the store and she asked about shoplifting and working and my availability. The interview took about 15 minutes. She then called my references and called me 30 minutes later to say I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • If your friend was in the store and they shoplifted, what would you do?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, NC

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Claire's Stores in October 2011.

Asked general interview questions: Why do you want to work here? Tell me about a time when you've had to deal with an unhappy customer. Tell me about the longest day you've had to work. Things like that. I was told that it was a face paced environment. Didn't say anything about ear piercing. Reviewed the dress code. Then I was told to go online and fill out a survey.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskogee, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muskogee, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Claire's Stores in July 2011.

The process was extremely fast and easy. The manager was really friendly and made me feel extremley comfortable the whole time. She asked a bunch of questions that dealt with my personality, strengths, and weakness and were I would feel most comfortable being positioned.

Interview Questions
    • The questions weren't difficult at all especially if you have worked in retail before and just focuses on your past experiences with other employers   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE
    Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in November 2010.

I was called by the store manager for an in-person interview. It was your typical behavior type questions plus a lot about customer service experience. Then they made me take this online assessment which seemed never ending. Stupid thing ever, it was all about personality. They never called me so I called to make sure they received it and it turned out they didn't so I had to fill out that hour-long online survey AGAIN. Then the district manager wanted a further interview with me, but I declined that interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you went out of your way for a customer?   Answer Question

I was offered another retail job and I read about how much that position sucks. I was also angry that they put me through all that work of interviews for just a low paying part time job.

Third Key Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Claire's Stores.

I got hired within a week. Including both interviews being done.

Interview Questions
    Do you have a job? You should apply here!

Third Key Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in June 2010.

I was set up for an interview on site (Claire's is looking for a certain "look") by the Store Manager, and called back a week and a half later for a second interview. I was then interviewed by both the Store Manager and the District Manager. Both interviews took about an hour, most of the interviews consisting of explaining the job they wanted done, and asking if I was ok with what was being asked.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle the situation of an angry customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a situation where something was stolen?   Answer Question

Third Key Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Claire's Stores in August 2007.

I had about 3 interviews and they were pretty quick pretty much just asked questions about my past experiece.

Interview Questions
    Be very outgoing and talkative they like people who are easy to talk to.