Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Android Developer Interview

Android Developer
Jersey City, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions in March 2012.

Interview Details – Ask some technical problem about Java and Abdroid

Android Dev Interview

Android Dev
Princeton, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions in December 2011.

Interview Details – On site interview.
A written test as well as a 1:1 interview.
Basic questions . Nothing very hard or very easy.
Concepts of Oops and Knowledge of Java

Very Easy Interview

Android Developer Position Interview

Android Developer Position
Princeton Junction, Mercer, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions in January 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email to ask me to go to attend the interview directly. They confirmed the schedule just on the day of interview, so I think the appliers should make preparation even if you haven't received the confirmed schedule.

At first, there is a written test. The questions are simple, just the basic knowledge of object oriented programming. You are asked to explain some basic concepts, write some "Create Table" SQL scripts, design a interact system between teachers and students, and so on.

Then there is a 1-1 interview. I think the recruiter didn't see my answers of the written test carefully, so maybe the written test is not very important. She asked some basic questions, if you know the concepts of "inheritance", "encapsulation", "abstract class", "interface", then I think you can answers all her questions easily.

Interview Question – What is a hast table, and make a real example where it is used   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Iphone Applications Developer Interview

Iphone Applications Developer
Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted through phone to come in for an interview. Upon arriving, I was giving a skills test about fundamental object-oriented programming. Questions were simple, such as name some data structures you've worked with; what port is http transactions carried on and can it be changed; write sql scripts to create tables (for a specific situation they have stated); describe how the depth-first search algorithm functions; what are some of the classes and methods needed for this situation, then modularize it. After the skills test, I was interviewed by the lead programmer. All of the questions were technical such as difference between java and c/c++; how to accommodate for an array that has reached fixed size limit; how are abstractions and interfaces used and why. I was offered the job right afterwards but unfortunately the agreement terms were not right for me.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Agreement terms did not sit too well with me. I was also waiting back to hear from other places I interviewed for

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Clairvoyant TechnoSolutions employees and interview candidates.