Clarabridge Consultant Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Clarabridge in October 2011.

2 thiry-minute interviews, back to back, on campus, interview with the current employees. Very nice people, all behavioral questions, with this one guy I felt so comfortable that I almost forgot that it was an interview. Whcih of course was the trick and I ended up being quite honest about myself, which was pretty bad, considering I'm a weirdo :/ Didn't get to the second round, but overall helped me prepare for other interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What would be the one thing you would change about your major department?   Answer Question
  • If you were given too many projects to complete by the end of the week, and realized that you can't, what would you do?   View Answer
  • What do you look for in a company? What values?   Answer Question
  • If a former employer were to describe you, what would he or she say about you?   Answer Question